TO ENTER THE PARK EVERYONE MUST HAVE:
- Signed SUMMIT waiver on file
- All children under 7 must present identification.
- SUMMIT colored wristband and socks
- NO food, drinks, gum, belt buckles, clothing studs, key chains, sharp objects, phones or cameras.eras.
BEFORE JUMPING EVERYONE MUST
- Empty pockets before jumping
- Remove shoes
- Follow court monitor instructions at all times
- Jump within physical ability
- Do not touch, climb, lean or hang on nets, fencing or safety pads
- No rough-housing, wrestling, tackling, shoving or playing tag
- No double-bouncing, double-flips, or landing on your head
- No sitting or resting on the safety pads or trampolines
- No jumping if you are pregnant or have health problems
- The park is not suitable for children under 4 years or for children who measure less than 1 meter 3 centimeters.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the park. you can buy snacks inside the park.
- Jump at your own risk
- Jump safe, have fun
RULES FOR THE SPECTATORS:
i. It is not allowed to climb with shoes or without socks
ii. They can not use trampolines without the use bracelet and safety socks
iii. Children under 4 years old are not allowed to climb or have them on the steps
iv. Sitting on the steps is not allowed
Make sure to watch our safety video below.